Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ridin' Horses

Last week I got in a 6 year old bay roan gelding named Rosco for training.  I don't know what breed he is (the owner doesn't either) but he has to be some sort of gaited breed because he has a running walk.  He is an amazing little guy (well not very little)!  He is so smart and already knows how to sidepass, pivot on the front and back end, back fast, stop with my seat, pony other horses, trail ride, and we are working on him turning with my seat in only 3 rides:)

I am so blessed to be able to do this!  Imagine it!  Having people pay you to do something that you love!

Her are some photos of Rosco:







And here are some more fun pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29