Monday, June 30, 2014

Hiking up Hieronymus trail

Last week me, Hannah, Caleb and the Grandparents went hiking up Hieronymus trail.  We ate dinner at their house and then decided to take a walk.  It was a lot of fun!  We went to a place where they have seen a fox before but it wasn't out when we were there.  I just got a new digital camera - so I took a bunch of photos - hope you enjoy them! :)


Caleb skippin' rocks




The waterfall on the Bitterroot Mountains - this is where the grandparents get their irrigation water in the summer









A fox hole

This is the inn that the trail is by - we actually lived in this inn for a couple weeks when we first moved here about 3 years ago, it was fun!  There is a swimming pool in it! :)




One of these is my grandpa - (for those of you who know me, you can figure it out)

One of these is Kin on the other side of my family (great - grandpa)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29