Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Working the Horses

Mom finally got out and worked Quatahn last week!  Being an Arabian he is terrified of plastic bags for some reason - so that is what they worked on.  He actually did pretty good - after awhile he was letting her rub him all over with that scary bag :)

Look at mom's cool new chaps!  She's stylin' now!

Horse love :)


Here is her Queen of England pose :)

She's so coordinated! lol


Cheyenne


Here I'm sacking Apache out with a synthetic saddle - she had a little set back with the whole bucking thing and didn't want the saddle on anymore.  So, I had to swing that saddle for about 2 hours before she finally let me put it on her - now she's over it, I'm back to using my own saddle! :)  I'm learning new things every day.  God is so good to me, to let me have this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29