Friday, August 7, 2015

I've Been Nominated By Concealed Foundation Blog!

Concealed Foundation has nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Award!  Thank you Katie so much for nominating me! :)

Rules:
  • Thank and link to the blogger who tagged you
  • Answer the 11 questions
  • Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions

Here are the answers to the questions Katie asked:

~What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
Chicken Dumpling Soup :)

~Do you have any pets?
I've got 2 horses, a blue heeler puppy, and 2 nigerian dwarf goats

~Blue or pink?
Blue totally!

~What is your favorite flower?
Snap dragon

~Do you have any siblings?
Two: a brother and a sister

~How often do you wear hats?
I wear my cowboy hat almost every day :)

~Would you rather be in a hurricane or an earthquake?
Earthquake

~Are (or were) you homeschooled?
Yep!  I'm starting my senior year soon and will be all done after that! :)

~Where is your favorite place to go in winter? (I think it’s too hot to ask about summer right now)

I like to stay home in the winter, ride maybe, or just snuggle up under a blanket with a cup of hot coffee!

~Would you rather live in a huge city or out in the middle of nowhere?
Out in the middle of nowhere - I'm a huge introvert (which may be hard to conclude from my blog :))

~What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word banana?
Umm...a bannanna...or my sister Hannah (my mom and dad like to call her Hannah Bannanna) :)

I nominate:
Lauren at She Lives And Breathes Alto
Caitlin at Daughter Of Destiny
Olivia at Fresh Modesty
Kait at Journal Of A Bitterroot Cowgirl
Kaliste at Kaliste's Blog
Natalie at Melody Springs
Jaqueline at Napalm In The Morning
The Howard Family at The Happenings In The Howard's Household
Willa at Willa Nicole Scribblings
Camille at Camille's Blog
Shanae at The Colors In The Rainbow

And here are your questions:
~Favorite summer activity?
~What is your favorite activity / sport for any time of the year?
~How many animals do you own?
~How many siblings do you have?
~What is your favorite color?
~What is your favorite kind of animal?
~Favorite season?
~Favorite books?
~Favorite movies?
~What do you do in your free time?
~What is your dream career?

Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29