Saturday, August 15, 2015

Missoula Fair And Pro Rodeo

Yesterday me and mom went to the misuli (my way of saying missoula) fair and pro rodeo.  The fair grounds were way smaller than I thought they would be for misuli.  We had so much fun tho!  Tyler Barham was singing there (he is sooo good!!!) and we watched him for quite awhile.  I bought one of his shirts and he signed it for me, then we got some pictures together :)  He is actually from Florence MT and I thought that was pretty cool that we were from the same place (4 years probably makes me a MT native)!  He lives in Tennessee now.





The pro rodeo was pretty awesome!  There were some good riders too.  It was way too short tho :(  Here are some photos and videos of the bull and bronc riding:





I love how the picture captured that one horse in mid-prance (the one in the back) - that horse was fun to watch!





"I'm flying!"



A guy gets stomped pretty bad in this video:








4 comments:

  1. Your hair is stunning!!!
    I love rodeos, I went to one once when I was in Montana visiting my relatives, and I loved it ALOT. I am a tinssy-bit jealous of you :)

    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah! I really appreciate it! :) Montana sure is the place to be if you are a cowgirl or rodeo lover! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like great fun! Did you get caught in any storms? GP reminded me that last year somebody at the fair in Misuli got hit with lightening! So naturally, we worried!
    Are you going to the Scotch/Irish thing today?

    Grandpa is gone to Fred's cabin with his brothers (and Fred) and I'm home in my jammies with the BUG...yuck!

    Have a great day, and say Hi to everyone from me!

    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was actually perfect the whole time! It wasn't even smokey up there :)

      Yep we went to the Celtic festival and it was a blast! I'm planning on doing a post about it soon.

      So sorry you are sick! Feel better soon!

      Delete

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29