Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ride and Showing To The Town Of Downing

Yesterday was a pretty busy day! :)  Me, mom and Tikvah went on an 8 mile ride (we were guesstimating that number - it was somewhere around 8 miles).  We went up Jenkins and cut across some property and went up to Soft Rock, then back down the road way - Soft Rock road to Summerdale and on :)  Here are some pics - the ones of my back I didn't know Tikvah was taking - I guess she was getting me back from doing that to her a few times :P



Mom on crunch

Me and Tikvah


Showing for "To The Town Of Downing"!!!
Then in the evening we went to the showing for the movie I was in - "To The Town Of Downing"
I thought we would just eat dessert and watch the movie, and visit a little - but they sprung it on me that I was going to have to go up on stage with the rest of the cast.  Luckily I didn't have to give a speech, but I didn't like it much :P  Then I had another surprise when I was already up there - they had planned to sing a song (that I didn't know), so I was up there trying to keep up but finally gave up :P I found out later that most of the people didn't know it either....lol

But the movie was amazing!!!  I laughed through almost the whole thing! :)  You can buy it HERE










Josiah Van Kirk

Left to right: Promise, Elisa, Naomi, Shanae, Hannah, and Tikvah


Tikvah and Naomi trying to hid behind their hats :P

LOL

The boys






1 comment:

  1. Way cool. Someone was just telling us about trails off soft rock rd! What a long ride! Grandpa and I did a marathon one like that years ago near Prescott...it was great fun...and tiring!

    Will you have copies of the movie or should I buy off you email link?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29