Friday, June 5, 2015

2015 Choir Concert

A few weeks ago, on May 15th and 16th, we had our choir concert (ya I know this post has been a little late in coming :)  But better late than never!).  I had SUCH a blast!  I hope to do a small solo next semester.  I am learning to open my mouth to sing out better...which has been a challenge for me :) For the concert choir we sang:
1. Great Day
2.Worthy Is The Lamb
3. Serve The Lord With Joy
4. Mercy Tree
5. Ride The Glory Train
6. Power Of The Cross
7. Send Down The Rain

And for ensemble:
1. Hosanna, Hosanna
2. A Jubilant Song
3. Somebody's Knockin' At Your Door
4. Tis' So Sweet

Goofing around in the car on the way there...we were a little nervous but survived :)


Yep Hannah is loosing some teeth :) lol
I'm second from the right on the top in this pic

The all choir
Here's some videos....






This is at the restaurant later when me and Caleb realized that Dad was havin' a big milk shake all to himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29