Monday, June 22, 2015

Apache, Some Photography And The "Joke" Of The Week

Apache is getting so dark I just had to post these pictures!  She is turning out to be one of the best looking palominos in the bitterroot valley!  I'm so proud of my little (now quite big) filly!  She is very smart and coming along good (despite her poor trainer lol) and I have been taking her to Ty Heth clinics.




I was also taking some random pics this last week that I thought you might like :)




I also decided to try doing a "joke of the week" thing :)  Please give me some feedback on how funny you think I am :P lol  So every monday look back for another "joke"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29