Friday, October 10, 2014

Horse Racing!!!


My friend Tikvah challenged me to a race - and since I'm not competitive at all I jumped right for it!  There was a lot of bantering and insults back and forth before the race :)  Lots of stuff about being left behind in a cloud of dust.  Tikvah found a nice meadow up Calf Creek for the race.  And then she won of course :)  She has a racing bred Quarter Horse - and Cheyenne is an Arab / Paint cross, so it wasn't exactly very fair - but it sure was great fun!!!  Then I raced her sister, Naomi, on her Paint mare - we couldn't really tell who won, I'm pretty sure it was a tie.  Chey was catching on to the whole racing thing by that time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29