Friday, February 20, 2015

Apache Is Back Home!

Yishai brought Apache home sooner than planned because the Strains are getting in a bunch of horses in for training.  He came up the road and slid to a stop, dirt flying :).  I was so amazed at how far he got with that filly in that short amount of time!  I asked him if she had been ridden bareback and he said "no, but let's find out", and he swung up.  After he left I saddled her up and rode her around in the pasture then down the road - and especially her stop and backing are great!  Mom also took her new mare out for the first time with me.  Then I rode her bareback right after that and later that day - just shows how much I like her to ride several times a day! :)




Backing









Thank you to all the Strain family - y'all are so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29