Monday, February 2, 2015

Ski Day!

Two Thursdays ago we went skiing up lost trail.  I didn't think I'd have a good time because all the other times I've gone I fell down constantly all day :)  I only fell twice yesterday!  But I had a great lesson - learned how to parallel ski and do those fancy stops where you can spray people with snow! lol  Most of our friends were there and we took some of the DeMyer kids with us.  Me and Sabrina were together the whole day.  And Reuben ran off and disappeared most of the day and wouldn't answer his phone.  We were all worried and looking for him, but come to find out he did that last year and there wasn't that great of cell service so he couldn't call anyone.  But it was an awesome day!

The Burns and Mom and Dad
Reuben decided he wanted to be in the picture too :)

Left to right: Reuben, Caleb, Me, and Sabrina


Caleb, Me and Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29