Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July Party!

Yesterday we went to our friend's house with the whole church to celebrate Independence Day!  We had dinner and then all us kids played bucket ball!  It was SO much fun!  And we all took a ton of photos - some of these my friends (Sabrina and Hallie) took - and my Mom took most of the ones of the bucket ball game for me :)  Then after that, our family and two other families went up to Florence to see the fireworks!

Emma and little Isabella

Sabrina taking pictures

Sarah

Autumn


Reuben coming over to scold me for taking his picture :)


Hallie

Isabella getting lots of attention

Sabrina :)




Reuben
Me and Logan - I didn't even know he was back there until I saw the picture!


Autumn and me
Hannah

Mom

Bucket ball!!!








Mr. P was the bucket man part of the time


Me :)




Dad

Mr. H

Grandpa

Mrs. P

Issac spent most of the game thinking that it was tackle football

And Logan was his prime target


Issac and Logan

He's a legend in Japan

Caleb

From left to right: Sabrina's cousin, me, Emilie and Sabrina waiting for the fireworks to start

Me and Sabrina

And finally the fireworks!!!

This was the grand finale



Hope y'all had a great Independence Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29