Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ridin' The Pony

Our friend, Rachel, brought her pony over for Hannah to ride when she came up to go on a trail ride with me and Mom.  All of us kids ended up riding her - it felt really weird, my feet were almost touching the ground :)  Hannah did really great though!  She was even steering :)

Haha - this is me :)

Hannah riding the pony with me leading her


Caleb


My beautiful mother

Rachel teaching Hannah how to guide the horse using the reins

Rachel is such a good teacher - she was doing so good with Hannah - teaching her to cluck to go and say "whoa" to stop.  It was so cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29