Saturday, May 3, 2014

2014 4-H Carnival

This last Saturday (the 26th) was the 4-H carnival!  It was so much fun!  Our club (The Bitterroot Trailblazers) had a pie in the face booth.  We also had a cupcake making section and balloon section.  Almost all the kids in our group had a pie thrown in their face and we even had the mayor and a guy who is running for county commissioner come and get messy too!  I didn't have it done to me because we were too busy in the first part and them me and Mom had to leave for a pet sitting job (milking goats) so I didn't get to.  I was kind of glad that I didn't have to because the girls that did it got whipped cream in their hair and it got hard and crusty! :)

Caleb ready for some pie!


Sabrina, Luke and Cally




Sabrina and Grace


The cupcake making group :)

Our clown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29