Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring Choir Concert

Last Friday and Saturday night we had our choir concert.  It was at a local church nearby.  I got to have a starbucks coffee while we were in the big city and I could barely go to sleep Friday night!  We have been practicing these songs this whole semester.  We sang:
1.  Crown Him King Of Kings
2.  Almighty King
3.  Sing A Song For Unsung Heroes
4.  The Easter Song
5.  Day Of Resurrection
6.  O Bone Jesu
7.  Kyrie
8.  Wade In De Water

We had to dress up in black and white - Caleb was joking about wearing white pants and a black shirt and being mismatched from everyone else. :)  It was roasting hot up on the stage and I was nervous about all those people seeing me mess up or something - but other than that it was pretty good.  I forgot some of the words to 'Day Of Resurrection' and that was embarrassing!  I just had to do a good job on the parts that I did remember to make up for it. :)  We will also be doing the Christmas choir concert - the practice for that starts in the fall.

Concert choir photos:

I am 4th from the left in the back row - Caleb is 3rd from the left in the front row


Kid's choir photos:


All choir photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29