Friday, May 16, 2014

Ride up Calf Creek

Today me and my friend Tikvah went up Calf Creek on horseback.  It was a lot of fun!  She has a whole bunch of horses in for training so she had 3 along with her.  So, we would go a ways with one and then make a loop and go back to the trailer for another.  Each time we took a different rout.  We were up there for about 2 1/2 hours and did a lot of trotting and loping - it was so awesome!  Cheyenne was pretty tired though.  I went to catch her later to move her to new graze and at first she was like "no way!  you already rode me today" - but she did let me catch her :)

I took this from on top of Cheyenne - that is Tikvah in front of me - we are almost back to the trail head for the second time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear comments!!! Please leave one!

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29